Primary Supply Teacher
Is working for a company that prioritises your well-being important to you? What about a flexible teaching role with a manageable workload? Sounds good?
If so, The Educate Group are looking for KS2 Teachers who want to develop a love of learning in children. You nurture basic yet important skills through a wide range of subjects. You are a guardian and role model for students, offering support when a child is in need.
You enable a child to excell in education – let us do the same for you.
Who are the Educate Group?
We are a team of educators… We have walked in your shoes and worked in your world.
Educate Group was created by a team of highly experienced, like-minded individuals, with a shared vision to create a truly unique and powerful end-to-end support service for educational settings. We pride ourselves on recruiting high quality staff for schools, providing sector leading teacher training pathways and creating bespoke alternative provision packages for young people. Each member of the Educate team brings a unique and varied skill set to the organisation, having worked in a wide range of educational settings.
What will I be expected to do?
Your role will be to enthuse and engage pupils in the subject and key stage you love. You will be expected to manage classroom behaviour, deliver lessons and ensure pupils are provided with the opportunities to learn and express themselves. Depending on the length of role, you may be asked to plan, prepare, deliver and assess pupils work.
What qualifications do I need?
QTS and relevant teaching qualification
What skills or qualities do I need?
A passion for your subject, strong behaviour management skills and a presence in the classroom is vital. A sense of humour and an abundance of patience is also required, as is the need to be punctual. It’s also relevant that you enjoy working with young people and have excellent communication skills.
What experience do I need?
You will have recent teaching experience or recently completed a relevant teaching qualification (we welcome interest from Newly Qualified Teachers)
What registrations do I need to hold?
A clear and Enhanced DBS on the Update Service and registration with the EWC (Education Workforce Council) (both are mandatory). A new DBS can be processed through Educate.
What will the Educate Group provide me with?
- Free training from our own experienced team of staff
- Mentoring and support from our own team of dedicated Teachers and Senior Leaders
- 24 hours on-call helpline
- Choice of day to day, short/long-term and permanent opportunities
- Discounted ‘Teacher Training’ opportunities
- Free social events as a way of saying ‘Thank You’
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or be eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
- The Educate Group are unable to offer work permits or facilitate work permits for any vacancy
- As a matter of courtesy, the Educate Group aim to respond to all applications within 3 – 7 working days.
- Higher rate is achievable for candidates with a proven track record of high attainment within the required subject area.
- All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on 01978 281881.
Hours Full Time