Primary Teaching Assistant
The Educate Group are actively looking for experienced primary school Teaching Assistants seeking flexible opportunities across Flintshire. Ideally, we are looking for people able to work full time throughout the week, but we also cater for part-time work as well.
This is a fabulous way to enjoy a rewarding career in Education, making sure pupils get the very best from their time in school.
Working as a Teaching Assistant, you will help prepare learning materials and run classroom activities, supporting children and helping them develop as individuals, engaging with the world. Previous experience is an advantage, but free training is available for someone considering a career change.
Benefits of working with the Educate Group
- Led by experienced educators with over 85+ years of combined education experience.
- Provides staffing solutions to schools in North Wales and Cheshire with a commitment to high-quality support for partner schools and students.
- Offers flexible work arrangements to achieve a work-life balance.
- Provides opportunities to build relevant classroom-based experience with reputable schools in the area.
- Offers free regular training from a team of educators.
- Opportunity to apply for initial teacher training with Educate ITT and link schools.
- Potential for permanent job placement if available.
Responsibilities of a Learning Support Assistant:
- Help pupils access the curriculum by working with individual children, small groups or whole class.
- Manage student behaviour.
- Assess progress and provide feedback.
- Create a positive learning environment, providing support during activities.
- Help with administrative tasks.
- Follow school policies and procedures.
Requirements of a Learning Support Assistant:
- No qualifications are required, although good standards of literacy and numeracy are needed.
- Experience working or volunteering with children or young people would be beneficial.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to manage behaviour effectively.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Registrations required to be a Learning Support Assistant:
- An Enhanced DBS on the Update Service, but if you do not have one, you can apply for a new one through Educate.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, as we cannot offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
- We are a member of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation).
- The Educate Group are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
- As a matter of courtesy, the Educate Group aim to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
- A higher rate is achievable for candidates with a proven track record of high attainment within the required job role or subject area.
- All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
If you want to know more about the Educate Group and the current opportunities, don’t hesitate to contact one of our team on 01978 281881.
Hours Full Time