Are you looking for work in primary schools in the Buckley area with children in KS1 and KS2.
We are looking for Teachers who are kind, open-minded and passionate about making a real impact on the lives of the children in their care.
Educate are not like other agencies, we are small and caring and with experience of working in schools ourselves so we have time to listen and can match you with schools who are best suited to you and your preferences.
Benefits of joining the Educate Group:
- Led by experienced educators with over 85+ years of combined education experience.
- Provides staffing solutions to schools with a commitment to high-quality support for partner schools.
- Offers flexible work arrangements to achieve a work-life balance.
- Provides opportunities to build relevant classroom-based experience with reputable schools in the area.
- Offers free regular training from a team of educators.
- Potential for permanent job placement if available.
Responsibilities of a Primary Teacher:
- Deliver and provide opportunities for students to learn and express themselves.
- Ensure that students are engaged, motivated and on task.
- Manage any behaviour issues that may arise.
- Follow school policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress.
Requirements of a Primary Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage behaviour effectively
- A positive attitude and a willingness to collaborate
- Flexibility and adaptability
Registrations required to be a Primary Teacher:
- An Enhanced DBS on the Update Service, but if you do not have one, you can apply for a new one through Educate.
- You must register with the EWC (Education Workforce Council) to work in Wales.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, as we cannot offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
- We are a member of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation).
- The Educate Group are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
- As a matter of courtesy, the Educate Group aim to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
- A higher rate is achievable for candidates with a proven track record of high attainment within the required job role or subject area.
- All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
If you want to know more about the Educate Group and the current opportunities, don’t hesitate to contact one of our team on 01978 281881.
Hours Part Time