Educate are dedicated to supporting teachers in their quest for new challenges and career growth. If you are a primary school teacher feeling ready to embark on a new chapter and seeking fresh opportunities, Educate is here to guide you. We provide a unique platform for teachers to work in a variety of local schools, gain diverse experiences, and explore different teaching environments before committing to permanent roles.
We are currently seeking dynamic and adventurous primary school teachers to join our team and embrace a new chapter in their teaching careers. As a teacher with Educate, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with various local schools, allowing you to experience different teaching styles, age groups, and educational settings. This role is ideal for those seeking a fresh challenge and the chance to make a lasting impact in the lives of students.
Benefits of joining the Educate Group:
- Run by a leading team of experienced Teachers, Senior Leaders and Support Staff with over 85+ years of combined education experience.
- Committed to providing employment, free coaching, training and support to our team of staff.
- Work as often and flexibly as you like to achieve a work-life balance
- Build relevant classroom-based experience with reputable schools across the area
- Opportunity to apply for your initial teacher training with Educate ITT and one of their link schools.
- Opportunities to move into a permanent position – should one become available.
Responsibilities of a Primary Teacher:
- Deliver and provide opportunities for students to learn and express themselves.
- Ensure that students are engaged, motivated and on task.
- Manage any behaviour issues that may arise.
- Follow school policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress.
Requirements of a Primary Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage behaviour effectively
- A positive attitude and a willingness to collaborate
- Flexibility and adaptability
Registrations required to be a Primary Teacher:
- An Enhanced DBS on the Update Service, but if you do not have one, you can apply for a new one through Educate.
- You must register with the EWC (Education Workforce Council) to work in Wales.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, as we cannot offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
- We are a member of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation).
- The Educate Group are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
- As a matter of courtesy, the Educate Group aim to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
- A higher rate is achievable for candidates with a proven track record of high attainment within the required job role or subject area.
- All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
If you want to know more about the Educate Group and the current opportunities, don’t hesitate to contact one of our team on 01978 281881.
Hours Full Time