The Educate Group are actively looking for qualified Nursery Assistants seeking work on a flexible supply basis. Do you…
- posses a relevant CCLD (or similar) child based qualification?
- want to establish a love of learning in children from a young age?
- aim to utilise active learning approaches to help encourage and engage pupils in their learning?
We prioritise your career development, offering flexible roles. You make learning through play, fun – let’s work together.
Who are the Educate Group?
We are a team of educators… We have walked in your shoes and worked in your world.
Educate Group was created by a team of highly experienced, like-minded individuals, with a shared vision to create a truly unique and powerful end-to-end support service for educational settings. We pride ourselves on recruiting high quality staff for schools, providing sector leading teacher training pathways and creating bespoke alternative provision packages for young people. Each member of the Educate team brings a unique and varied skill set to the organisation, having worked in a wide range of educational settings.
What will I be expected to do?
A Nursery Assistant plays an important role in assisting in the care of young children. You will plan and organise both fun and educational activities and take care of children’s personal needs.
What qualifications do I need?
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 or 3 Diploma in Child Care and Education
- BTEC National Diploma in Children’s Care, Learning and Development
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Children’s Care, Learning and Development
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English at Grade ‘C’ or above
What skills or qualities do I need?
You will need sensitivity and understanding, patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations. You must have excellent verbal communication and active listening skills as well as being flexible and open to change.
What experience do I need?
Previous experience in the delivering of activities and play within the EYFS framework as well as ensuring that the individual needs and interests of every child in the setting is met
What registrations do I need to hold?
A clear and Enhanced DBS on the Update Service and registration with the EWC (Education Workforce Council). A new DBS can be processed through Educate.
What will the Educate Group provide me with?
- Mentoring and support from our own team of dedicated Teachers and Senior Leaders
- 24 hours on-call helpline
- Choice of day to day, short/long-term and permanent opportunities
- Discounted PGCE/SCITT opportunities
- Free social events as a way of saying ‘Thank You’
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or be eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
- As a matter of courtesy, the Educate Group aim to respond to all applications within 3 – 7 working days.
- Higher rate is achievable for candidates with a proven track record of high attainment within the required subject area.
- All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on 01978 281881.
Hours Full Time
Sector Early Years