Early Years Teaching Assistant
Are you patient, kind and passionate about helping children achieve? We are looking for someone with a nurturing nature who gets joy from celebrating children’s achievements and does everything in their power to help them achieve.
Educate group are working with a range of Primary schools throughout Flintshire who are looking for the very best staff to work with their younger children in the classroom, this could be on a 1-1 basis or as a general support
The role is on a temporary supply basis depending on what the school requires and can be short term day-to day or on an on-going long term basis
Benefits of joining the Educate Group:
- Run by a leading team of experienced Teachers, Senior Leaders and Support Staff with over 85+ years of combined education experience.
- Committed to providing employment, free coaching, training and support to our team of staff.
- Work as often and flexibly as you like to achieve a work-life balance
- Build relevant classroom-based experience with reputable schools across the area
- Opportunity to apply for your initial teacher training with Educate ITT and one of their link schools.
- Opportunities to move into a permanent position – should one become available.
About the Role:
Your role is to support the Nursery Teacher in providing high-quality care and education to young children, promoting their wellbeing and development in a safe and nurturing environment.
Responsibilities of a Nursery Teaching Assistant:
- Support the nursery teacher in delivering activities that meet the needs of young children, promoting their social, emotional, and cognitive development.
- Provide one-to-one or small group support to children who need extra help with their learning, including those with additional learning needs
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of a safe and stimulating learning environment,
- Promote positive behaviour management strategies
Requirements of a Nursery Teaching Assistant:
- Ideally, have a relevant Level 2 or 3 CACHE qualification; although, no qualifications are required. Good literacy and numeracy standards are needed.
- Experience working with young children would be beneficial
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage behaviour effectively
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Flexibility and adaptability
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, as we cannot offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
- We are a member of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation).
- The Educate Group are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
- As a matter of courtesy, the Educate Group aim to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
- A higher rate is achievable for candidates with a proven track record of high attainment within the required job role or subject area.
- All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
If you want to know more about the Educate Group and the current opportunities, don’t hesitate to contact one of our team on 01978 281881.
Hours Full Time