Applying for Assessment Only.
- Extensive, recent, relevant, and successful teaching experience in at least two schools (in England or international schools with an English style Curriculum and within the age phase of either 3-11 (primary), 7-14 (middle) or 11-19 (secondary).
- A minimum of two years’ teaching experience with full responsibility for the planning, teaching, and assessment of lessons.
- Teaching experience will be substantiated by school testimonies signed by the head teachers on the Educate Testimonial Template.
- Candidates must put themselves froward for assessment in a recognised secondary subject or primary (where all primary NC subjects will have been taught)
- Candidates must have taught across the full age and ability range for the age range they want assessment in
- An undergraduate degree.
- GCSE Maths and English language (or equivalent) at Level 4 (Grade C) or above.
- GCSE Science (or equivalent) at Level 4 (Grade C) or above for a Primary Candidate.
- If your qualifications are not of the required level, you can take our GCSE equivalence tests. Click here to learn more.
- An enhanced DBS check for the child workforce, with a check of the children’s barred list.
- Candidates must have a supporting school for the assessment period who signs up to our partnership agreement.
Register your interest